Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manager (M/F)
IVY & OAK is a Berlin-based direct-to-consumer fashion brand for women contemporary occasionwear launched in May 2016. Our mission is to combine the best that fashion has to offer: High-quality clothing that is not only inspiring and easy to wear but also affordable and made to last.
IVY & OAK is one of the fastest growing European fashion labels selling through our own online shop, own retail store and various fashion platforms across the borders of Europe.
We are set to enter the next exciting phase of rapid growth over the coming years and are looking to significantly strengthen our team.
- Quality management: accompanying the pre-production patterns through to production and identifying potential problems that could cause delays to delivery
- Conducting incoming goods inspections; conducting and documenting product tests
- Evaluating product information and test results; registering complaints with these test results and communicating with suppliers
- Damage assessment and reports to all teams involved; particularly close collaboration with product management
- Organisation of the processing of damaged goods
- Improvement of quality standards through quality evaluations of delivery and suppliers
- Regular trips to suppliers and factories
- Assistance in the further development and optimisation of quality assurance work processes
- Analysis of weekly sales, creation of detailed reports about returns at the end of a season
- A degree in textile or clothing technology
- Several years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Excellent specialist knowledge of woven fabrics; strong understanding of fit and quality
- Creativity, flexibility, dedication and a quick understanding
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ideally, experience working with Adobe systems
- Analytical and independent working style: you are focussed on solutions and can make independent decisions
- Reliable, structured and punctual working style
- An entrepreneurial, high-impact experience at a well-funded and one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe
- An open and transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues at our lovely office in the heart of Berlin
- A great employee discount on our whole collection
SOUNDS EXCITING? What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to receiving your application, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.